Premium level quality without the premium level price tag has always been the name of the game with the Viper® HD binoculars. Boasting HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass for outstanding edge-to-edge clarity, low-light-conquering XR™ anti-reflective coatings, and a super wide field of view – This is an optical system that’s sure to please. From a size and weight perspective, the Viper HD binoculars are one of the lightest, most compact, full-size binos on the market. In the field, you should have no trouble reaching them at a moment’s notice with the included GlassPak™ Chest Harness providing comfortable, protected, strain-free, all-day carry. With four highly versatile configurations, there’s a Viper HD binocular ready to make any hunt, range day or outdoor adventure a success.
- HD (High Dencity) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity
- XR fully multi-coated lenses for maximum light transmission
- Dielectric Prism Coatings provide bright, clear, color accurate images
- The phase-corrected prisms crisp, clear, high-contrast images
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular
- Argon gas was filled to prevent internal fogging
- Rubber conditioned enclosure for superior grip and durable external protection
- ArmorTek ultra-tough scratch-resistant lens coating
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Tethered Objective Lens Covers
- Comfort Neck Strap
- Glasspak Binocular Harness
- Vortex VIP Warranty
There are no reviews yet.