Diamondback HD 15×56 mm are unrivaled binoculars for hunters in this price class, based on an excellent HD optical system, multi-layer anti-reflective coatings and a durable aluminum construction ensuring lightness and durability in all conditions.
Diamondback HD series binoculars enable comfortable observation and detection of game even in unfavorable lighting conditions.
The picture is alive
Thanks to the use of selected prisms of the HD (High Density) optical system, the image seen through the binoculars is characterized by exceptionally high resolution and sharpness from edge to edge, has reduced chromatic aberration and faithful and natural color reproduction.
Diamondback HD 15×56 mm is a model dedicated to hunters, nature enthusiasts and people looking for easy-to-carry binoculars for long-distance observation.
Resistant to weather conditions
The binoculars are also distinguished by a very long range (the largest in its class), a waterproof construction filled with argon, a special anti-fog coating on the lenses, as well as an aluminum and rubber construction resistant to shocks.
Note – Recommended for use with a tripod. Tripod adapter included.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Fogproof
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Magnesium Chassis Decreases weight and increases strength.
- GlassPak™ binocular case
- GlassPak™ case harness
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Lens cloth
- Tripod adaptor