Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 Gen II Holographic Sight
Vortex Razor UH-1 Gen II is a modernized version of the uncompromising holographic sight, which uses Vortex FHQ technology to completely eliminate the emission of stray light, an enlarged viewfinder facilitating entry into the target and 4 brightness settings dedicated to night vision.
The main differences from generation I:
- Higher image quality, completely free from distortions,
- 4 levels of brightness compatible with night vision activated with a dedicated button,
- Larger viewfinder (compared to gen I),
- CR132A battery mounted without tools.
Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 gen II holographic collimator means greater precision, reliability and speed of reaching the target.
Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 gen II is perfect for dynamic shooting, civil-defense shooting and the work of uniformed services.
Unlike classic Red Dots, the reticle is displayed on a holographic grid embedded in the viewfinder.
As a result, the shooter looks at the net perpendicularly each time, as a result of which the parallax phenomenon is eliminated and the time to enter the target is impressively shortened.
The effect most noticeable for the shooter is a much shorter reaction time, affecting the speed of the shot.
The Vortex Razor UH-1 Gen II holographic sight works even if the lens is dirty and damaged.
The armored aluminum construction is IPX-8 rated, which means it is resistant to shock, recoil, complete submersion in water and internal evaporation.
Razor AMG UH-1 Gen II was constructed for the needs of the military and law enforcement agencies, it is emphasized by a separate button with quick access to 4 night vision settings and the memory function of the last day brightness setting.
The enlarged viewfinder offers a wider field of view, affecting the comfort as well as better assessment and ease of moving the aiming point.
The clean, highly versatile, purpose-built reticle creates optimal target engagement in a wide range of scenarios.
- Red EBR-CQB reticle – designed for shooting at short (ring triangle) and long distances (dot),
- reticle: 1 MOA dot, 65 MOA ring,
- click value: 1/2 MOA,
- vertical and horizontal adjustment range: 100 MOA,
- travel per rotation: 16.5 MOA
AMG UH-1 Gen II Holographic Sight Dimensions (in cm)
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 15 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility Dedicated button with 4 night-vision compatible illumination settings.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof (IPX8) O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the holographic sight for reliable performance in all environments.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rear facing controls Easily power up and click through intensity levels.
- FHQ™ Technology Virtually eliminates stray light emissions for stealth-shooter-signature in low light and prevents eyepiece glare common to other holographic sights.
- Integrated Mount Quickly attaches to any Weaver or Picatinny rail with the integrated mount.
- Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- CR123A 3V battery