Vortex RECON R/T 15X50 Tactical Scope
Vortex Recon R/T is light, compact and powerful. Recon is a fully featured, handheld unique monocular telescope designed to be easily packed away and taken on a hike or excursion. With an integrated hand strap Recon weighs only 430 g. Each optical surface of the lens is fully multi-coated with our proven XR coating for optimum light transmission and color rendition. The large 50mm objective lens is protected by ArmorTek that provides exceptional scratch resistance and protection against dirt, oil and other corrosive substances. The R/T ranging reticle using mrad-based subtensions also includes a secondary quick-ranging system with silhouettes.
This ranging reticle uses MRAD-based subtensions and includes silhouettes for quick ranging. The angular measurements allow you to calculate ranges when comparing the reticle to objects of known dimension.
- XD lens elements: glass with extra low dispersion for maximum resolution
- XR finishing: anti-reflective multilayer treatment on all glass surfaces
- Waterproof and fogproof, argon gas purged
- Fully multi-coated lenses provide maximum light transmission
- ArmorTek surface treatment is extremely represistent, protects against dirt
- Roof prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Convenient and practical to use, fast target acquisition
- Rain/dust hood
- Uni-Daptor tripod adapter
- Utility clip
- Picatinny rail
- Flip up objective lens cap