If you’re on the hunt for the perfect go-to laser rangefinder for bow and rifle hunters alike, you’ve found it in the Crossfire™ HD 1400. It carries light and hits hard, offering up to 1280m of ranging capability through a crisp, HD optical system.
Vortex Crossfire 1400 measurement parameters:
- Maximum measuring range for objects that reflect the laser beam well: 1280 m
- Measuring range for objects that reflect the laser beam less, e.g. trees, rocks: 867 m
- Measuring range for objects that reflect the laser beam poorly, e.g. deer: 686 m
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Red OLED Display Optimized for low light.
- Increment Display Displays .1 yd increments out to 999.9 yards.
- XR™ Lens Coatings Premium anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide superior light transmission for exceptional clarity and low-light performance.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on eyepiece.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.
The Crossfire HD 1400 uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots.
Included in the Box
- Soft Carry Case
- Wrist Lanyard
- Bungee Cord Lanyard
- Lens Cloth
- Hook and Loop Harness Attachment
- CR2 Battery