Two of the most important pieces of hunting gear combined into one powerful, long-ranging unit, Fury® HD 5000 rangefinding binoculars make glassing and ranging ultra-fast and efficient. Right-side button controls make one-handed manipulation of both functions quick and easy, cutting down on set up time in the field. And don’t forget—these Fury® HD 5000 binoculars join all other Vortex® products in that they are completely covered by our unbeatable VIP Warranty, and that includes electronic components!
|Range Reflective||5 – 4572 m|
|Range Deer||5 – 1463 m|
|Accuracy||+/- 1 m @ 100 m
+/- 2 m @ 1000 m
+/- 3 m @ above 1 km
HCD CORRECTED SHOOT-TO RANGE RETICLE
The Fury uses HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) angle-compensated ranging technology to give bow and rifle shooters the critical distance data needed to make accurate shots. Capable of ranging reflective targets to 4570 km with an ultra-fast readout.
- HD Optical System delivers exceptional resolution, cuts chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Phase Correction coating enhances resolution and contrast
- XR antireflective surface treatment for maximum light emission
- Multi-layer dielectric prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Roof prism, provides good durability and compact design
- Compatible with tripod adapter and car window mount
- Rubber Armor body protection for a good grip and durability
- Nitrogen gas purging guarantees Waterproof and Fogproof performing
- HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode
- LOS (Line of Sight) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan Feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal
- Ranging Format in either yards or meters
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- CR2 3-volt battery
- Neck strap
- Glasspak™ Binocular Harness
- Unlimited lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.