First light, last light, and all day long, this crossbow topper will have you stacking bolts and filling tags in no time. Our purpose-built reticle not only gives you holdover points out to 100 yards, it features red and green illumination for low-light shooting. We also included the magnification and FPS on the magnification ring to keep the scope compatible with a variety of crossbows and setups, and a wide field of view makes it perfect for a variety of shooting situations. Plus, we’re including rings, flip caps, and a neoprene cover, so it’s ready to mount right out of the box. 30mm rings included have a height of 1.1″ (28mm).
XBR-2 RETICLE (MOA)
The XBR-2 reticle is specifically designed for crossbows for a 40-yard zero and fast, accurate holdovers from 20-100 yards. The reticle is also equipped with dual illumination, red or green, for accuracy in low light.
- Dual Illuminated Reticle Provides both red and green illumination for precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Matte black anodized finish
- Magnification/FPS Ring Combines both the magnification power and the FPS setting to easily match to any crossbow for accurate reticle subtensions.
- Magnification Rib The raised rib on the magnification ring facilitates fast magnification changes in the heat of action.
- Fully multi-coated optics improve image brightness, clarity, and reduce glare
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Fogproof, nitrogen-filled
- Waterproof, sealed with O-rings
Crossfire® II 2-7×32 Crossbow Scope Dimensions (in cm)
- 2 – 30mm rings (Vortex Pro)
- Flip caps (set)
- Neoprene cover
- Lens cloth
- CR2032 battery
- T-15 Torx wrench