Vortex Diamondback riflescopes totally changes the rule that claims that “you get what you pay for”. The solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback scopes more or less indestructible and able to withstand even the heaviest magnum recoil. Second generation moisture protection in the form of argon filling and a completely waterproof and fog-free function. Fully multi-coated optics generates bright, crisp and clear images across the entire field of view. All this in a rifle scope that looks like it should cost a lot more – as it still does.
4-12×40 riflescope is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, and long range applications.
Dead-Hold BDC reticle has a customized design that helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Reticle in the second focal plane SFP
- Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Proprietary XR coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Precision-Glide Erector System smooth magnification of the zoom lens mechanism
- Fully multi-coated lenses provides increased light transmission
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Hard Anodized Finish – durable matte finish helps camouflage the shooters position
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- 4-inch sunshade
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
- Unlimited lifetime warranty