Vortex Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 Riflescope with JM-1 BDC Illuminated Dot Reticle (MOA)
Vortex Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 is a scope in which each element has been carefully thought out, designed and executed.
This unique approach to this scope has reduced its weight by over 100 grams.
The Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 is the perfect choice for the AR platform, thanks to which you will achieve the best results at short and medium distances.
The optics used spectacularly achieve the perfection of a clear image, expressive colors, high light transmission and sharpness in the full field of view, from edge to edge.
The harmony of the optics and precise mechanisms will elevate your shooting skills to the rank of championship in the art of shooting, no matter if you shoot sports, you are a hunter or a soldier.
JM-1 BDC RETICLE
Simple, intuitive and fast. The Vortex-exclusive JM-1 BDC reticle with illuminated center dot (designed with input from world-renowned competitive shooter, instructor and gunsmith Jerry Miculek) facilitates rapid, accurate, shooting at distances from point blank to 550 meters. A true daylight-bright illuminated center dot gives shooters red dot sight functionality and ultimate close-quarters versatility. Illumination is accessed and activated via the locking illumination dial positioned cleanly on the left side of the turret housing. Features 11 intensity levels with an off-position between each setting.
Subtension detail for Razor HD Gen II-E riflescope with JM-1 reticle.
- APO lenses – the use of indexed lenses ensures accurate color reproduction across the entire image spectrum.
- Indexed lenses – they provide optimal sharpness and brightness as well as a precise cross, thanks to the precision of workmanship.
- HD lenses – the highest quality glass (high density), which is characterized by a very low dispersion, provides excellent resolution and color saturation.
- XR plus Lens Coating – Vortex’s patented multi-layer coating of the XR plus lenses further enhances light transmittance for superior image clarity.
- Plasma tech – the outer part of the lenses against scratching and destroying the anti-reflective coating.
- Second focal plane Reticle – Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Center dot illumination – provides a clear aiming point in all lighting conditions.
- Locking illumination – allows you to set the preferred brightness of the spot without the risk of changing it.
- 30 mm tube – provides a much wider range of vertical and horizontal adjustment compared to an inch tube.
- Single-piece tube – allows for precise adjustment, which translates into greater precision and image quality, and also increases the strength of the telescope and its water resistance.
- Aviation aluminum – made of one piece of aviation aluminum alloy 6061-T6, the scope is more resistant to damage.
- Water resistance – O-rings prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, which improves the reliability of the telescope in all conditions.
- Fog resistance – Argon purging prevents condensation inside the telescope in a wide temperature range.
- Impact resistance – the lenses are mechanically mounted and secured so that the telescope does not become distorted in the event of kickback or dropping.
- Anodized finish – hard anodizing means high resistance; additionally, it allows you to camouflage the position of the shooter.
- Large capped turrets – the large diameter of the turrets guarantees precise settings, and their cover protects against accidental damage.
- ArmorTek – an extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lenses from scratching, oil or dirt.
- Friction reduction system – provides exceptional durability, repeatability and accuracy of the internal focusing adjustment system.
- Single spring – provides stable adjustment of the optics, thanks to which greater precision is possible.
- Erector Tube System – the components used for the magnification adjustment system have been prepared with high precision and the highest quality materials. This attention to every detail allowed us to achieve high fluidity, regardless of the prevailing conditions.
- Quick focus of the eyepiece – Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6×24 Dimensions (in cm)
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Vortex Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.