RAZOR® HD GEN II 3-18X50 RIFLESCOPE
The new frontrunners in the race for the ultimate precision, long-range optics. The Gen II Razors, designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments, have serious precision shooters saying “finally”. The Gen II Razors feature a 6x zoom range, a 34 mm single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube and our sophisticated L-Tec turret system plus a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
EBR-7C RETICLE (MOA)
Packed with useful subtension data for long-range competition shooting or hunting, the EBR-7C is a hashmarked ranging reticle available in first focal plane. A windage tree in the lower two quadrants is perfect for fast follow-up corrections for both wind and elevation. Unique to the 7C, the numbers on the lower stadia have moved to the outside of the windage dots for less obstruction around the vertical stadia itself.
- Apochromatic (APO) objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™Plus Fully Multi-Coated lenses deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- First Focal Plane Reticle
- Glass-etched Reticle allows for intricate reticle design
- Illuminated Reticle
- Waterproof, Fogproof Shockproof
- L-Tec Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- For zeroing purposes, turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes. This scope offers 35 MRAD total elevation adjustment and 20 MRAD total windage adjustment.
- Locking Illumination at preferred setting
- Friction Reduction System Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability. US Patent 7,958,665
- 4-inch sunshade
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth