VIPER HS 4-16X44 RIFLESCOPE
Vortex Viper HS riflescopes offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received. The advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
DEAD-HOLD BDC RETICLE
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum for strength and rigidity
- Second Focal Plane Reticle
- Waterproof, Fogproof Shockproof
- ArmorTek lens coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope
- Precision-Glide Erector System ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Premium components in the erector-spring system ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment
- MAG-View Fiber Optic provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting
- Protective lens caps
- 4-inch sunshade
- Lens cloth