Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25×50 Riflescope FFP EBR-7C MRAD
The Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25×50 FFP riflescope is a higher level of the riflescope prepared to give an accurate shot every time at medium and long distances.
The first and most striking change compared to the previous generation of PST scopes is the integration of the reticle brightness adjustment with the parallax adjustment turret.
This solution significantly improves the ergonomics of the telescope and has a positive effect on the speed of changing its settings. The backlight has 10 levels of brightness, each level is preceded by a switch.
This allows you to turn off the backlight without having to turn the adjustment by the full range, but only by one degree.
Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25×50 FFP is a scope that will meet the expectations of the most demanding shooters both in military service, sport shooting and hunting.
- XD lenses – high-density glass, which is characterized by very low dispersion, which ensures great resolution and color saturation
- XR Lens Coating – Vortex’s patented multi-layer anti-reflective coating on XR lenses improves light transmission for superior image brightness
- First Focal Plane Reticle – the scale of the reticle is proportional to the size of the approximate target. Fixed scales allow you to pinpoint the target accurately throughout the zoom range
- Glass-Etched Reticle – protected by two layers of glass to ensure resistance and reliability
- Reticle illumination – the illumination of the scope is adjustable from 0 to 10, thanks to which we can adjust the light intensity to work at higher values during the day and at lower levels at night, in addition, the lowest levels allow the telescope to work with night vision.
EBR-7C MRAD RETICLE
Hash-marked ranging reticle using MOA or MRAD based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below.
Reticle Manual (PDF) Download
- 30 mm tube – provides a much greater range of vertical and horizontal adjustment compared to an inch tube
- Single-Piece Tube – increases the strength of the telescope and its water resistance
- Durable aluminum alloy – made of a single piece of aluminum alloy, the telescope is more resistant to damage and damage
- Waterproof – built-in seals prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dirt, which improves the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
- Fogproof – argon filling prevents retting in a wide range of temperatures
- Impact resistance – the lenses are fixed and mechanically secured so that the telescope does not detune in the event of a recoil or its fall
- Anodized finish – hard anodizing means high resistance, additionally it allows you to camouflage the shooter’s position
- ArmorTek – an extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outside of the lenses from scratches, oil or dirt
- Tactical style exposed turrets – open turrets allow for easy reading of the scale and quick horizontal and vertical adjustment of the scope
- RZR Zero stop – this mechanism blocks the possibility of turning the adjustment beyond the field of view
- Precision-Force Spring System – the aiming grid adjustment system is made of high-quality materials and a spring. This allowed to achieve very high precision and fluidity, which translates into increased repeatability of shots fired.
- Precision-Glide Erector System – the components used for the magnification adjustment systems have been prepared with high precision and from the highest quality materials. This attention to every detail allowed for high fluidity, regardless of the prevailing conditions.
- Red Indicator – A fiber optic indicator located on the turret provides an illuminated reference point for turret rotation.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece – allows you to quickly and easily zoom in on the reticle.
Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25×50 FFP Dimensions (in cm)
Included in the box
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 3″ sunshade