The AD-170S base is the shorter version of our AD-170 base. This base also fits the Atlas BT10-NC and BT10-LW17 Bipods **Will Not fit the B&T 5-H Bipod**. See B&T website for a modified 170S solution (ADM4103LA74: 5-H Lever). This mount will also fit the Magpul-17S Bipod. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-170S base features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The AD-170S base is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.