HARRIS BIPOD MOUNT-TITANIUM LEVER
Titanium Lever assembly benefits:
- Retrofits to ALL ADM mounts.
- Reduces over all weight by over 50%.
- Improves thread pull strength to over 800 kg.
The AD-BP bipod mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The AD-BP bipod mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-BP bipod mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 74 gr