American Defence Harris Bipod Mount Quick Detachable
The AD-BP American Defence Harris Bipod Mount enables you to attach a Harris bipod to your railed forearm. Not compatible with the Tac Lever (Lever interferes with the bipod itself). It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system to accommodate both in-spec and out-of-spec rail systems.
The American Defence Harris Bipod Mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The American Defence Harris Bipod Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.