TRIJICON RMR MOUNT- 45 DEGREE OFFSET – RIGHT HAND
The AD-RMR-OFFSET mount is available in 33 and 45 degree offsets, with Right or Left hand mounting. Left Hand mount will place the optic on the Left Side of the rifle. Right Hand mount will place the optic on the Right Side of the rifle. The mount requires ½ of clearance under the scope tube or eye piece to fit under the scope.The base is 1.35” long. The 33 degree model was designed specifically for use with the ACOG Optic. The 45 degree is for use with scopes with large adjustment caps. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in-spec and out-of-spec rail systems.
Red dot sights that share the Trijicon RMR mounting standard
Holosun 407C, 407C V2, 407C X2, 507C, 507C V2, 507C X2, 508T, 508T X2
Trijicon RMR, SRO
Vector Optics Frenzy 1x22x26
Riton X3 Tactix PRD
Swampfox Justice RMR 1×27
Swampfox Liberty RMR 1×22
ADM Standard (STD) Lever
The Standard (STD) QD lever is the baseline lever in the ADM mount family. It provides a streamlined lever design that minimizes snag opportunities while allowing for immediate optic or accessory removal or attachment.
- The AD-RMR-OFFSET mini mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- The AD-RMR-OFFSET mini mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 3 ounces
There are no reviews yet.