TRIJICON RMR LIGHTWEIGHT QD MOUNT – Lower 1/3 Co-Witness
The Low version of this mount is available with the lever on the Left Side (LH) of the mount or the Right side (RH) of the mount.
Red dot sights that share the Trijicon RMR mounting standard
Holosun 407C, 407C V2, 407C X2, 507C, 507C V2, 507C X2, 508T, 508T X2
Trijicon RMR, SRO
Vector Optics Frenzy 1x22x26
Riton X3 Tactix PRD
Swampfox Justice RMR 1×27
Swampfox Liberty RMR 1×22
ADM Standard (STD) Lever
The Standard (STD) QD lever is the baseline lever in the ADM mount family. It provides a streamlined lever design that minimizes snag opportunities while allowing for immediate optic or accessory removal or attachment.
- The AD-RMR-LW QD mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
- 30% lighter than our standard RMR Mount.
- Includes 6-32×1/2″ FHCS mounting screws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which is fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- AD-RMR-LW-11-STD: 82 gr