AD-DELTA SCOPE MOUNT
The AD-DELTA mount is made for putting high power glass onto a SCAR or flattop style AR10 rifle. The AD-DELTA is a straight up scope mount with no eye relief built in. Optic center line height is 1.5″ for 30mm rings. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. Horizontal rings. Adapted to the FN SCAR program; approved by SOCOM. NSN 1005-13-121-5535 It features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system to accommodate both in-spec and out-of-spec rail systems.
ADM Standard (STD) Lever
The Standard (STD) QD lever is the baseline lever in the ADM mount family. It provides a streamlined lever design that minimizes snag opportunities while allowing for immediate optic or accessory removal or attachment.
The AD-DELTA mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The AD-DELTA mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
Weight: 274 gr
There are no reviews yet.