Vortex Razor HD 11-33×50 Angled Spotting Scope
Compete at the highest level with an ultra-compact Razor HD spotter you can pack anywhere. The sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system delivers high-definition views across the entire field of view – no color fringing, degradation of resolution or dilution of color fidelity at longer viewing distances. If you’re keeping score, here’s a scope with a total that adds up to 110 percent fast!
- APO System: Triplet Apochromatic lens combines with HD glass to provide unmatched color sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Porro Prism: Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the spotting scope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecup: Folds up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Dual Focus: Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Eyepiece Cap
- Objective Lens Cover
- View-Through Carry Case