Vortex Razor HD 27-60×85 Spotting Scope Angled
Vortex Razor HD is one of the best spotting scopes that you can buy, Razor HD comes with performance and features that make it competes in the highest class. The sophisticated triple achromatic lens system delivers high-resolution images over the entire field of view – without any color variation or distortion. HD Premium glass with extra low dispersion is carefully selected and precision-manufactured to exact standards for live images with an amazing clarity, brightness and resolution.
External lens surfaces are protected by ArmorTek – an ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating that repels dirt, oil and corrosive salts from tex. fingering shutter. Fully multi-coated lenses represistent XR Plus coating for extremely high resolution and optimum light transmission. A body of magnesium for reduced weight with strategically placed rubber reinforcement ensures strength, durability and shock resistance. 100% waterproof and fogproof construction. Vortex Razor HD image quality, amazing and in many respects is the same level as far more expensive brands.
Directly mounts to Arca-Swiss tripod heads without the use of additional plates.
- APO System: Triplet Apochromatic lens combines with HD glass to provide unmatched color sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Porro Prism: Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the spotting scope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecup: Folds up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Dual Focus: Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Eyepiece Cap
- Objective Lens Cover
- View-Through Carry Case
There are no reviews yet.