Vortex Crossfire Red Dot 2 MOA
Vortex Crossfire Red Dot is an enclosed red dot sight that opens the way for those who have long thought about buying a collimator, but good equipment of this type was either too expensive or the quality of workmanship too low.
Now, solid workmanship and affordable price go hand in hand thanks to this compact design.
The Vortex Crossfire red dot has a bright spot with a diameter of 2 MOA. The spot is easy to locate, which allows you to quickly find the target and make an accurate shot.
The skeleton mounting is available in two heights. This allows the Vortex Crossfire collimator to be used on a shotgun, handgun, and on AR platforms.
Vortex Crossfire Red Dot dimensions in cm
- multi-layer optics – anti-reflective coating on the surface of the lens allows you to obtain a bright image.
- adjusting the brightness of the dot – 11 levels of spot brightness facilitate adaptation to the terrain in which we shoot and the lighting conditions.
- no parallax error – the collimator has such a low parallax error that it does not affect the result of the shots fired at the target.
2 MOA DOT
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
unlimited distance from the eye (eyerelief) – no matter how far the eye is from the collimator, the spot and the target will always be perfectly visible.
- water resistance – o-rings prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, which improves the reliability of the red dot in all conditions.
- hard anodized coating – even greater resistance thanks to the anodized coating, this coating will protect the collimator against scratches and corrosion for many years.
- long battery life – working time on one battery is up to 50000 hours on brightness setting 6
- skeletonized mount – skeleton construction allowed to reduce the assembly weight without affecting its strength.
Whats in the box
- Durable rubber cover
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- High/Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
- Low height mount