Vortex Crossfire Red Dot 2 MOA
Vortex Crossfire Red Dot is an enclosed red dot sight that opens the way for those who have long thought about buying a collimator, but good equipment of this type was either too expensive or the quality of workmanship too low.
Now, solid workmanship and affordable price go hand in hand thanks to this compact design.
The Vortex Crossfire red dot has a bright spot with a diameter of 2 MOA. The spot is easy to locate, which allows you to quickly find the target and make an accurate shot.
The skeleton mounting is available in two heights. This allows the Vortex Crossfire collimator to be used on a shotgun, handgun, and on AR platforms.
Vortex Crossfire Red Dot dimensions in cm
- multi-layer optics – anti-reflective coating on the surface of the lens allows you to obtain a bright image.
- adjusting the brightness of the dot – 11 levels of spot brightness facilitate adaptation to the terrain in which we shoot and the lighting conditions.
- no parallax error – the collimator has such a low parallax error that it does not affect the result of the shots fired at the target.
2 MOA DOT
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
Subtension detail for Crossfire 2 MOA red dot.
unlimited distance from the eye (eyerelief) – no matter how far the eye is from the collimator, the spot and the target will always be perfectly visible.
- water resistance – o-rings prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, which improves the reliability of the red dot in all conditions.
- hard anodized coating – even greater resistance thanks to the anodized coating, this coating will protect the collimator against scratches and corrosion for many years.
- long battery life – working time on one battery is up to 50000 hours on brightness setting 6
- skeletonized mount – skeleton construction allowed to reduce the assembly weight without affecting its strength.
Whats in the box
- Durable rubber cover
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- High/Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
- Low height mount
Varmstrong @ vortexoptics.com –
High quality for an affordable price
bought this From an academy here in San Antonio took it to the range and put about 150 rounds of .300 Blackout through my 10.5 AR-15. The crossfire never shut off and maintained a tight grip on the rail. Haven’t and do not plan on torturing the optic but I have seen enough review videos to say this thing can definitely take a beating.
My only complaint about it would that the knob is a little rough to turn but then again it prevents the brightness of the red dot from lowering and increasing due to the weapon recoil so it’s not that big a deal for me.
I give this optic 5 stars and would definitely recommend this for both new shooters and experienced looking for a great Red dot who don’t want to spend 400+.
Plane red dot that’s simple to use. Fit and finish is fantastic. Warranty can’t be beat. No off settings between brightness levels. Two brightness levels compatible with night vision. Comes with all you need. Mount that comes in the box is lower 1/3 co-witness. Can also mount straight to rail.