Vortex Viper HD 20-60×85 Angled Spotting Scope
The Vortex Viper HD 20-60×85 Angled Spotting Scope is equipped with all the components a premium scope should have while leaving the enormous cost out of the picture.
All surfaces of the HD extra-low dispersion lenses are treated with Vortex’s XR anti-reflective coating, creating a lens system with phenomenal light transmission and color fidelity.
To increase this image quality, the prisms have multiple coating layers that boost brightness and clarity. An ergonomic helical focusing mechanism lets you make coarse and fine adjustments very quickly so you can zero in on fleeting targets. For an extra degree of freedom, the viewing angle can be adjusted with the rotating tripod collar. The best optics have the best protection from the environment, and this spotting scope is no exception. The body is outfitted with rugged armor, o-ring sealed for waterproofing and purged with dry argon gas to prevent fogging. The lens surfaces are protected by a scratch-resistant ArmorTek coating that also keeps oil and dirt deposits from forming on the glass. The 85 mm scope body is accompanied by a 20-60x zoom eyepiece along with a case, objective lens cover and eyepiece cap. Backed by Vortex’s VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
Directly mounts to Arca-Swiss tripod heads without the use of additional plates.
- HD glass with impressive resolution and light transmission
- XR antireflective surface treatment for maximum light emission
- Dielectric Prism Coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- The optic is sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, dirt
- Argon gas filled to prevent internal fogging
- ArmorTek ultra hard scratch-resistant finish
- Adjustable Eyecup
- Helical focus for fast and fine adjustments
- Built-in sunshade
- Objective Lens Cover
- Eyepiece cap
- Custom fitted case
- Lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.