Made in: China
Availability: 9 items in stock
Related products / Accessories
Vortex Strike Fire II is optimal for situations that require split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount the sight and shoot with both eyes open. Strike Fire II comes with several practical features, is versatile and reliable. The sight is a good choice for hunters who want a high quality red dot sight at the best possible price. Digital controls for on/off and easy adjustment of brightness in the 10 levels where the lowest two levels are intended for night use. Memory for the last used volume. 30mm aluminum alloy chassis adds an extra shot firmness and is waterproof and fogproof.
Includes a lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever ring mount that positions the optic center 40mm above the base surface and attaches to a firearm via a Picatinny/Weaver mount.
The daylight bright 4 MOA dot is ideal for situations that demand split-second target acquisition. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
Strike Fire II Red Dot 4 MOA Red / Green Dot Dimensions (in cm)
- Unlimited eye relief provides rapid target identification
- Waterproof and fogproof, nitrogen filled for fog-free operation
- Shock-proof 30mm single piece tube aluminum alloy construction
- Withstands heavy recoil - tested the .375 H & H Magnum 1000 shots
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens Diameter: 30mm
- Setting Change per click: 1/2 MOA (14 mm per 100 meters)
- Maximum Height / Wind adjustment: 100/100 MOA
- Weatherproofing: Waterproof
- Power supply: One CR2 battery
- Size: 142 mm Height
- Weight: 204 g
- CM-304 Cantilever ring
- Flip-up lens cap
- CR2 battery
- lifetime warranty