Vortex SPARC AR Red Dot 2MOA
Looking for the one optic you need to max your AR’s effectiveness in any environment?
The Vortex SPARC AR features rugged construction that’s still compact, with a lightweight form-factor.
The 2 MOA dot is as easy as point and shoot – it’s quick to acquire in close-quarters, but fine enough for pin-point accuracy at extended ranges.
With a 50,000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the Vortex SPARC AR red dot will keep working in a variety of conditions.
A unique, integrated base is hassle-free on any AR, or similar platform.
For reliable performance and loads of user-friendly features, look no further.
Note: If you forget to turn off the SPARC AR, it will automatically shut down in approximately 12 hours.
Vortex Sparc AR works well with Vortex Magnifiers VMX-3T, V3XM, V6XM
DAYLIGHT BRIGHT RED DOT
The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use.
Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
Vortex Sparc AR Measurements (in cm)
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
Included in the Box:
- T-10 Torx wrench
- AAA battery
- Rubber cover with flip caps
- Absolute co-witness mount
- Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
SrirachaHOT @ vortexoptics.com –
RUGGED, Good clear sight picture
If you haven’t seen the video where a guy is trying to destroy this thing and even shoots it with a shotgun and it’s still working fine… IT’S TOUGH! After hours and hours of trying to use another brand red dot out there with a circle around the center dot, and finding the circle is just a HUGE distraction that blocks part of your view. And the square viewing window is just annoying. This thing is great!
Just being picky here. But I’d REALLY like if it came with a knurled mount screw so it could be quickly removed without a tool…