AIMPOINT MICRO T1/T2 LIGHTWEIGHT MOUNT – Standard Lever
Red dot sights that share the Aimpoint Micro mounting standard
Aimpoint CompM5, CompM5b, Micro H-1, Micro H-2, Micro T-1, Micro T-2
Athlon Midas TSR2
Blaser RD 17
Burris Fastfire RD
Holosun 403B, 403C, 403R, 503CU, 503R, 515CM, 515CT, 515GM, 515GT, 530C, 530G
Kahles Helia RD-C
Primary Arms SLX Advanced Rotary Knob, SLX MD-20
Sig Sauer Romeo4, Romeo5, Romeo-MSR
Sightmark Element Mini Solar, Wolverine 1×23 CSR, Wolverine 1×28 FSR
Swampfox Liberator 1×22
Vector Optics Centurion 1×20, Maverick 1×22, Maverick 1×22 Gen II, Scrapper 1×22, Scrapper 1×25
Vortex Crossfire, Sparc AR, Sparc Solar, Spitfire AR 1x, Spitfire 3x, Spitfire 5x
ADM Standard (STD) Lever
The Standard (STD) QD lever is the baseline lever in the ADM mount family. It provides a streamlined lever design that minimizes snag opportunities while allowing for immediate optic or accessory removal or attachment.
- The AD-T1 lightweight mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- The AD-T1 lightweight mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Absolute Co-Witness- 68gr
- Lower 1/3rd Co-Witness- 71gr