AIMPOINT MICRO T1/T2 LOW MOUNT – Standard Lever
The AD-T1 lightweight mount is designed for the Aimpoint T1/T2 and similar red dots, such as Vortex Crossfire, SPARC, Spitfire Prism Scopes etc. This sleek design offers 20% in weight reduction and a less obstructed view of your target for more situational awareness compared to traditional mounts. Available in absolute co-witness, and lower 1/3 co-witness heights in Black and Flat Dark Earth finishes. This mount is designed to fit the T1/T2, H1/H2 red dots as well as the Crossfire and Romeo 5 red dots. It will also fit similar red dots that share the same Micro footprint. The mount is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize and features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- The AD-T1 lightweight mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- The AD-T1 lightweight mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 65 gr